2023 Axis Wake Research T235 DetailsA VERSATILE POWERHOUSEBuilt on the backbone of performance that made the T23 so popular, the T235 takes on-the-water performance to a whole new level. Designed, engineered, and handcrafted specifically for wakeboarding and wakesurfing, the T235 sits at 23.5ft long and is just enough boat to make world-class wakes and waves while still being easy to maneuver and tow. Featuring classic, traditional bow lines, and bold styling, your entire 16-person crew can ride in style with plenty of speakers, cup holders, and storage in the bow and wraparound lounge. For many families, it’s the perfect compromise.Features may include:Malibu Monsoon Engine
Big Surf Sound
- Axis is powered with a Malibu Monsoon M5Di or M6Di engine. These engines were designed and developed to bring you even better reliability, performance, fuel economy, and sound reduction.
Axis AW20 Tower
- No set is complete without a playlist and with Axis you have your choice of crystal-clear Wet Sounds audio packages. Sync to Bluetooth while you’re in the boat, or for ultimate control, dial in your audio levels while you’re riding with Surf Band.
Wake Plus Hull™
- No Axis is complete without its matching tower. Make it your own with speaker packages, swiveling bungee board racks or swiveling clamp board racks. Opt for the shock package for even smoother raising and lowering.
Classically Styled Bow
- The T235 sits deeper in the water thanks to it's higher freeboard. This means you and your crew also sit deeper in the boat, which leaves your crew feeling comfortable and secure while relaxing and running down the lake — especially families boating with younger kids.
Seating for 16
- Along with the rest of the T-Series, the T235 features aggressive side contours that reflect off the water. Plus, you can choose between 30 different options of regular and metallic gel coat colors.
- No need to leave anyone behind when you have seating for 16. Fill your T235 with the whole crew for an epic wakesurfing and wakeboarding day on the water.
Axis AW20 Tower
- The bow and lounge area feature spacious hinged storage compartments, discreet cupholders, premium Wet Sounds Speakers, and grab handles that offer easy access when you need them.
Sliding Skybox Seat™
- The Axis AW20 tower spans the lounge with custom Axis styling and functionality. Available with up to four space-saving board racks and four tower speakers, the Axis AW20 tower is an extension of the T235 and a lifesaver when you have a big crew with lots of different boards.
The Axis Dash
- The Rear-Facing Sliding Skybox Seat with optional seatbacks transforms from a normal bench seat into a wake stadium within seconds so you can kick back in the lounge and watch your friends and family shred.
Malibu Monsoon Engines
- With a minimalist, clean layout that screams no-frills performance, the 7-inch touch screen takes center stage on the dash. With the available Sport Dash Keypad, everything you need to keep an eye on your boat's vitals or set up for wakesurfing and wakeboarding is at your fingertips.
Wake and Wave Performance
- Power your Axis T235 with a Malibu Monsoon M5Di, M6Di, or LT4 Engine giving you the ultimate reliability, power, fuel efficiency, and noise-reducing time on the water.
- Our Performance Surf Package exists to deliver an amazing day on the water. With Surf Gate, Optional Power Wedge III, the Wake Plus Hull, and Surf Band, every rider can craft their perfect wake or wake for their ride with just a push of a button.
- 102" (2.59 m)
- NASSAU BLUE
- Dry Weight
- Approx.: 5,400 lbs (2,449kg)
- Engine Torque
- Power: 400-606 ft-lbs
- Engine Type
- Fuel Capacity
- 66 gal (249.8 L)
- Fuel Type
- Hull Material
- Hull Type
- Manufacturer Name
- Axis Wake Research
- Max Draft
- 32" (0.81m)
- Seating Capacity
- 16 Persons
Get More Info About 2023 Axis Wake Research T235
Check if 2023 Axis Wake Research T235 is still available
Call For PriceLake Area Watersports
- Sun - Mon Closed
- Tue - Fri 8:30AM - 5:30PM
- Sat 9:00AM - 3:00PM