2023 Axis Wake Research A225 DetailsTHE WATERSPORTS PLAYGROUND OF YOUR DREAMSInspired by the battle-proven classic and best-selling Axis of all time, the A225 brings the signature blend of value, performance, and technology into a stylish new package. Big enough to make a pro-level wake or wave and give your crew plenty of space, but small enough to fit in standard garages or size-restricted waterways, you won’t believe the power and endless on-the-water fun packed in this midsize wake boat.Features may include:Malibu Monsoon Engine
Big Surf Sound
- Axis is powered with a Malibu Monsoon M5Di or M6Di engine. These engines were designed and developed to bring you even better reliability, performance, fuel economy, and sound reduction.
Axis AW20 Tower
- No set is complete without a playlist and with Axis you have your choice of crystal-clear Wet Sounds audio packages. Sync to Bluetooth while you’re in the boat, or for ultimate control, dial in your audio levels while you’re riding with Surf Band.
Agressive, New Style
- No Axis is complete without its matching tower. Make it your own with speaker packages, swiveling bungee board racks or swiveling clamp board racks. Opt for the shock package for even smoother raising and lowering.
Axis AW20 Tower
- With Sharp side countors and new gel coat customization options, the all-new A225 is sure to make a bold statement on the water.
Wake Plus Hull™
- The AW20 Tower is super easy to operate and totally scalable with available options including quad board racks and a quick-release latch. Plus, all three custom Wet Sound Packages come equipped with four to six 6.5” interior speakers and tower speakers that you can outfit differently and enhance your epic day on the water.
- Designed specifically for boarding applications, this hull design allows the boat to sit deeper in the water at slower speeds, helping create more water displacement for a bigger wake at all boarding speeds.
- The A225 sports a spacious pickle-fork bow so that you can truly maximize the space for your crew of up to 15 to relax and enjoy.
Sliding Skybox Seat
- The bow and lounge area feature spacious hinged storage compartments, discreet cupholders, premium Wet Sounds Speakers, and grab handles that offer easy access when you need them.
The Axis Dash
- The Sliding Skybox Seat with optional backrests converts from a normal bench seat into a rear-facing bench in seconds. All you have to do is slide it forward and you’re ready to watch your friends go all out.
- With a minimalist, clean layout that screams no-frills performance, the 7-inch touch screen takes center stage on the dash. With the available Sport Dash Keypad, everything you need to keep an eye on your boat's vitals or set up for wakesurfing and wakeboarding is at your fingertips.
Power Wedge III
- Wait until you see how easy it is to turn the wake into an endless, customizable wave for surfing. Push a button to activate Surf Gate. That’s it. The Surf Gate’s high-speed hydraulic actuators let you quickly shift the wave from side to side.
- The available Power Wedge III pairs perfectly with the A225's Wake Plus Hull so that every rider can craft the perfect wake for all abilities.
- Keep your interior organized and clean up at the end of the day easier with the help of the walkthrough trashcan.
- 102" (2.59 m)
- Dry Weight
- Approx.: 4900 lbs. (2223 kg)
- Engine Torque
- Power: 400-460 ft-lbs
- Engine Type
- Fuel Capacity
- 56 gal (212 L)
- Fuel Type
- Hull Material
- Hull Type
- Manufacturer Name
- Axis Wake Research
- Max Draft
- 27" (0.69 m)
- Seating Capacity
- 15 Persons
Get More Info About 2023 Axis Wake Research A225
Check if 2023 Axis Wake Research A225 is still available
Call For PriceLake Area Watersports
- Sun - Mon Closed
- Tue - Fri 8:30AM - 5:30PM
- Sat 9:00AM - 3:00PM